LYIP New Distributor Start up Kit
1. Be on the calls. These calls are designed for your success and your attendance/support assist others.
Welcome To LYIP International!
I look forward to seeing you improve every area of your life and seeing you at our next event.
Ed Mercer - Owner of LYIP International
2. Call Script - You do not need to be perfect on these calls to your leads. Just have your heart in the right place with the desire to find out what problems the person is experiencing, why they want a business and then provide then with LYIP as the solution.
3. Getting Your Business Off to A Great Start
1) Get Positioned for Prosperity
Get back with Your Enroller to Purchase Your;
A) Exceeding Freedom –
B) Exceeding Freedom Event Ticket –
C) Self-Mastery Event Ticket -
4. Start Generating Leads
News Paper Ads
Internet Search Engine Ads
Exceeding Freedom Event
Visualize what You Want
Practice Beyond Freedom Daily
Build a Dream Board
Write Down Your Daily Goal
Write Down Your Weekly Goal
Write Down Your 30 Day Goal
Write Down Your 6 Month Goal
Write Down Your 12 Month Goal
Write Down Your 3 Year Goal
Write Down Your 5 Year Goal
Write Down Your 10 Year Goal
Start Your 101 Lifetime Goals
State Your Affirmations Twice Daily
(i.e. I Am So Thankful That…
Our life is full of abundance
Our life is full of Prosperity
We are Able to Live This Lifestyle
We Attract Whatever We Want
I Am a Leader Full of Potential
Every Day in Every I’m Getting
Better and Better)
Take Immediate Action
Be a Leader, Not a Needer
Go after E.F. Hutton, Not Charlie Brown
Say Less, Sponsor More
Talk to 10 People Per Day
Place at Least 5 on Overview Call
Master the 3-Way, Practice
Principles of Success;
Daily Personal Growth & Development - Exceeding Freedom Program
Daily Visualization of Your Goals
Applying Focus on Your Business (Do not treat as a hobby - This is Your Future
Income Producing Activities (Generating Interest & Placing On Calls
Cultivate Leadership in Yourself and In Others (Do what leaders do - support the community on the calls, be a person of integrity by using what you are selling, attend the events and be around successful entrepreneurs)
You have your own LYIP Corporate
Site, but you need to get your own
to market yourself through;
www.WIX.com, or already made at
Advertising Sites - There are a variety of sites to place your ads online. Some are free sites and some are paid advertising sites. Utilize the sites that fit your budget and then re-invest your earnings back into your business with paid advertising.
Thanks to all that participate with us on the call, here are 29 Free ways that have been Proven to generate leads. Take what you like, leave the rest.
Paid Advertising Sites:
Low Cost Advertising
Higher Cost Advertising ( here are just a few - We will be adding more updates soon.
Drive More Traffic To Your Web Site
1. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
2. Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a backlink to your site.
3. Answer people’s questions on www.answers.yahoo.com.
4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
5. Write a press release and submit it to www.PRWeb.com.
6. Advertise your website in the appropriate category on www.CraigsList.com.
7. Give an unbiased testimonial on a product/service that you have used in exchange for a backlink to your site.
8. Start a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.
9. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
11. Add a link in your email signature to your website. It’s a free and easy way to get a little more traffic.
12. Make a custom 404 error page for your website redirecting people to your home page.
13. Use PPC search engine advertising.
14. Add a "bookmark this site" link to your webpages.
15. Have a "tell-a-friend form" on your site.
16. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website.
17. Hold a crazy content and make it go viral.
18. Give away a freebie (ebook, report, e-course) to keep people coming back to your site.
19. Add an RSS feed to your blog.
20. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net.
21. Participate in a banner or link exchange program.
22. Create a software program and give it away for free.
23. Purchase the misspellings or variations of your domain name, or those of your competitors.
24. Buy a domain name related to your niche that is already receiving traffic and forward it to your site.
25. Pass out business cards with your domain on them everywhere you go.
26. Start and affiliate program and let your affiliates send you visitors.
27. Start a page on social bookmarking sites such as www.MySpace.com.
28. Submit a viral video to www.YouTube.com
29. Conduct and publish surveys to your website.
30. Find joint venture partners that will send you traffic.
31. Start your own newsletter or ezine.
32. Use a autoresponder or email campaign to keep people coming back to your site.
33. Purchase ads on other sites.
34. Send a free copy of your product to other site owners in exchange for a product review.
35. Sell or place classified ads on with a link to your site.
36. Post free classified ads on any of the sites that allow them with a link to your site.
37. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites.
38. Network with other people at seminars or other live events.
39. Purchase advertising in popular newsletters or ezines.
40. Advertise on other product’s "thank you" pages.
41. Create a free ebook and list in on the "free ebook" sites.
42. Buy and use a memorable domain name.
43. Do something controversial.
44. Create an Amazon profile and submit reviews for books and other products that you have read.
45. Start a lens on www.Squidoo.com
46. Use a traffic exchange (low quality traffic, but can sometimes be worthwhile).
47. Get referrals form similar but non-competing sites.
48. Create and sell a product with resell or giveaway rights and include a link to your site in it o others pass it around for you.
49. Email your list. If you don’t have one, get one.
50. Buy a pair of sandals; get your website engraved on the bottom and walk on the beach, stomp in the mud or play in the snow.
You've got enough ideas here to drive literally thousands of visitors to your web site! Some of these ideas are free, some can cost a few bucks, some are really easy to implement, some are slightly complex but the main thing is that you have a starting point.
Other Marketing Ideas
Ink Pens - Stacy Amey
My advertising pens story is a pretty simple one. I ordered 500 @ $.39/piece from discount mugs.com. You can write a three line ad basically so I did that. I thought I was getting black and a golden color but instead they looked just plain orange and black to me when the delivery came. That's when I decided on the spot that every trick-or-treater would be getting this little treat in their bags along with their candy! Once I decided this and was looking at my mountain of pens I sat down to try and think 'out of box' as do what to do with them all...(400 trips to the grocery store or bank was looking pretty gross at that moment).
That's when this flash of brilliance hit me. So, I took myself to the office supply place and bought every pen holder they had on the shelf, came home and started making my marketing target phone calls.
The people I most prominently targeted were my family's personal doctors...Internist, Allergist, Pediatrician, Gynecologist, Dermatologist, Ophthalmologist, Dentist, and then the dog's Veterinarian, Groomer, and boarding place. I also put one in the two salons I frequent...the one place is like a spa. Most of these offices are so busy and always bringing in new patients/clients.
I think the main thing is to call ahead instead of just showing up and asking. When I delivered the goods I also brought a refill baggie with my business card inside and asked them to contact me when the supply is running low and I also told them that I would be checking with them periodically to see how things are going.